k, now I can't sleep. I'm totally and utterly exhausted. And I cannot sleep.
Random thoughts.
It's been noted that when I cry, my eyes look greenish. When I sob, snot runs out of my nose. REALLY, the chicks sobbing on tv/movies/whatever should look HORRIBLE! Claire Danes is the only one I saw look bad when crying. And that's why Jason can't stand her!
My head is starting to hurt. And I don't want to take out my contacts yet.
To whomever does read my weird ramblings (hi!). Never feel sorry for me. My life is what it is. I can deal. Nor am I saying that my life sucks. It soooo does not! It's just in the previous entry and some I have drafted that it may seem like that. When I do this, I do it for myself. It's mini therapy.
It's much easier on my hands than my journaling. Which I need to go through and type in sometime. I have great stuff from my teen years! And the preteen! hmmm.....
And I pray to God that Tommy does see this (I talk to him enough here). He's my best friend and I miss him more than anything. We dated briefly when I was 14? 15? He took me to his senior prom instead of his girlfriend because he knew he'd have more fun with me. He was there for me in my darkest days. And I was there for his. Though he is yankee scum, I'll always love him!
He's moved to Toledo... all married and stuff.
Maybe I should just name this; Liz's letters to Tom. He'd like that!
OK, I am going to try to go to bed now. Snuggle up next to my husband and do a cheater version of Qigong. I'll be out before the red light gets to me.
Random thoughts.
It's been noted that when I cry, my eyes look greenish. When I sob, snot runs out of my nose. REALLY, the chicks sobbing on tv/movies/whatever should look HORRIBLE! Claire Danes is the only one I saw look bad when crying. And that's why Jason can't stand her!
My head is starting to hurt. And I don't want to take out my contacts yet.
To whomever does read my weird ramblings (hi!). Never feel sorry for me. My life is what it is. I can deal. Nor am I saying that my life sucks. It soooo does not! It's just in the previous entry and some I have drafted that it may seem like that. When I do this, I do it for myself. It's mini therapy.
It's much easier on my hands than my journaling. Which I need to go through and type in sometime. I have great stuff from my teen years! And the preteen! hmmm.....
And I pray to God that Tommy does see this (I talk to him enough here). He's my best friend and I miss him more than anything. We dated briefly when I was 14? 15? He took me to his senior prom instead of his girlfriend because he knew he'd have more fun with me. He was there for me in my darkest days. And I was there for his. Though he is yankee scum, I'll always love him!
He's moved to Toledo... all married and stuff.
Maybe I should just name this; Liz's letters to Tom. He'd like that!
OK, I am going to try to go to bed now. Snuggle up next to my husband and do a cheater version of Qigong. I'll be out before the red light gets to me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home