.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thoughts of Elly

My thoughts and feelings when I am thinking and feeling them.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Beavercreek, Ohio, United States

I am a 38 year old housewife. And I have to say that I cringe at the word! ICK!!! I recently graduated from Westwood College earning my BS in Web Design and Multimedia. I'm one of the referees for the Gem City Rollergirls.

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Best phone call... ever!

First, my husband never calls me at work. Second, I never saw this coming. Third, it was all done in his normal matter-of-fact voice.

"Jewelry, line 1"

Me: "This is fine jewelry, can I help you?"

Him: "Liz?"

"hey honey"

"I just wanted you to know, I'm gonna fuck you when you get home."

"oh, ok... ummm.... " much laughter (not AT him...)

I ask him about the sick kid and when he's going to England so I can take most of the summer off.

Then,

"Think about what you want to do, how you want to do it. Do you want me to come on you or in you... that kind of stuff."

"Ummm yeah... sounds like a definate plan."

"OK, I love you... Fuck you when you get home."

"I love you too, can't wait to get home."

See? Awesome conversation!!! Not to mention, I was immediately turned on and had a difficult time working. I thought about it. We had a great time! I had a great time 3 times. I went bloody feral there for a bit. He loves that.

Yeah... I'll write about the details in Word. I shouldn't turn porny here. But... wow...........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home