The morning after
I feel like the grass looks. Wet and heavy. But the sun has come out and things are warmer. Yet windy. Funny how sometimes my mood reflects the weather. I forgot to mention the thunderstorm last night. It all went together.
Maybe what I need is a good midwestern megastorm. Complete with hail and tornado warnings. Maybe then I could lose my temper and have myself a good ol' squall. Most times though, we get the warning late at night, have to wake up the kids and take everyone to the basement. Can't really have a good temper tantrum while keeping the family calm.
I think I'll take Kellie for a walk. Hmmm, maybe I can talk the family into a trip to the animal shelter. We need a puppy. I'm getting baby urges... must have something small and cute to carry around! And wow, the kids would be soooo happy. And happiness = puppy kisses!
Maybe what I need is a good midwestern megastorm. Complete with hail and tornado warnings. Maybe then I could lose my temper and have myself a good ol' squall. Most times though, we get the warning late at night, have to wake up the kids and take everyone to the basement. Can't really have a good temper tantrum while keeping the family calm.
I think I'll take Kellie for a walk. Hmmm, maybe I can talk the family into a trip to the animal shelter. We need a puppy. I'm getting baby urges... must have something small and cute to carry around! And wow, the kids would be soooo happy. And happiness = puppy kisses!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home