Just in case...
This is for all of you who may find this in my comments to the GCRG's biggest fan, Dirk. If you decide to visit here, it's fine by me. I just want to warn you, most of this blog was done during some very hard times in my life. The more recent posts are about the death of my dad. I'd love it if you read them. They are very important to me as are all of you.
I don't think I'll be updating here a lot. That's what I use MySpace for. But you are welcome in my thoughts anytime. Even though they won't be very current thoughts.
I gotta update my pictures, my hair was short!
I don't think I'll be updating here a lot. That's what I use MySpace for. But you are welcome in my thoughts anytime. Even though they won't be very current thoughts.
I gotta update my pictures, my hair was short!

1 Comments:
Hey,I just saw the picture on your MySpace site! Glad you like it.
I don't use myspace at all so I couldn't figure out how to friend you.
I saw you were on line but I don't know how to do anything on myspace...
Post a Comment
<< Home